Workshops & Specialty Classes
Enrich Your Practice with Workshops
Registering in advance is recommended for workshops.
Click on a workshop date to register.
Yoga Nidra with Michelle Reynolds, RYT-500
Yoga Nidra is a conscious deep sleep for extreme relaxation that is experienced through a guided supine meditation. In this 75 minute workshop, Michelle Felsenberg- Reynolds will instruct students on preparing a warm and comfortable platform on which to rest. She will then guide you into a deep state of relaxation using positive imagery. Yoga Nidra is a form of mind-body therapy that is especially beneficial for those who find it difficult to relax, suffer from stress or have trouble sleeping.
Self Myofascial Release (SMR) & Muscle Restoration Workshop
- Increase elasticity and re-establish range of motion
- Restore structural integrity by establishing proper muscle length-tension relationships
- Target and break up scar tissue and adhesions
- Assist in regaining a neutral posture and restore positive biomechanics
- Flush your tissue, create pliability, and decrease pain
Candlelit Yin Yoga with Heather Jefferson, RYT-200
If you’re looking for a special treat for yourself, Yin Yoga is just the thing. During a Yin practice, students experience long-held and fully supported poses that focus on stillness, coolness and yielding. Yin poses offer passive stretching of our deeper connective tissues. Yin poses are designed to mobilize and strengthen our joints, ligaments, and fascial networks for a truly long-lasting release of tension and tightness.